Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think I can cook.....

Yes..to my utter surprise I am not a bad cook..it started with the Euro trip. There it was the question of survival ( being a veggie), but today I have personally achieved a new landmark..It was a small party I threw for my old NSIT gang before I leave for job and also the wine from Bordeaux that I had kept for them was long due. So while looking for Vegetarian options with red wine on net I discovered its considered an "Oxymoron" in the gastronomical world!!! After searching hard I came across a few choices and Pasta Arabiatta was one of them. Well, so I thought why not cook it myself to add to the flavor of the party :) After receiving dreadful warnings of "don't dare attempt that" , " what are the back ups" I decided to go ahead.....Though I have to admit that it was quite an unnerving experience and I was quite tensed but thanks to YouTube..it saved my day...and to my pleasant surprise my pasta did really well and was quite a hit :) They loved it and whole wok with 1kg pasta was completely empty....thank you guys :) yey i can cook!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love u Mohit...u r so damn cute..u r such a sweetheart..please call me at 9891093992...Ill be waiting

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for u mohit...plz send a sign..please...i really love u