Friday, May 1, 2009

I have become so numb!!!

I dunno what has happened to me..may be this is me as well that I had never known....I always knew I was lazy but this lazy!! man never thot so...so much has happened in last so many months...many old chapters have closed, new about to begin, have regained lost friends, parted ways with some. Life is poised for a new turn, times are the at their dramatic best..change of guard in US, world economy in doldrums, Pakistan- a failed state?, LTTE on fringes of extinction, and world's largest democracy smitten by election hullabaloo...well indeed quite a lot...
At personal level I have resorted to solitary confinement...nt exctly..am just sayin this...a lot is goin in my mind and yet it feels so empty...It feels am raring to go at something..but why have I held this time as hostage??
As always made a huge list of "TO-DO' things..but you only do what you gotta do..in my case it was just dance and some abstract readings on Net...Susan boyle, Loyalty programs by German sex workers, Roman history, Zoo Zoos, Obama completes 100 days, How a drag queen named Varun Gandhi swore on Gita, and all the election related diggings...

So I have become numb..nothing was compelling enough?? strange it is..thoughts arise and then they die....some linger on which I have just re collected..but in the end it was the lethargy that set me thinking, the penchant to break free from its grip, the realisation itself was the most compelling reason to get me back...

I just hope these are small phases that other mates also go through...and then they look for reasons to break free...for me it was the reason itself...So i guess I have a lot to catch up..
The completion of my Euro trip
Naukri Naukri naukri
MDI- End of a journey
Election Fiesta
The issue is there no issue in these elections!!!
How I learnt to be comfortable with my laziness and overcame my guilt...
so lets c how i manage to do so...

No comments: